- Personal Information. “Personal Information”means any information that may be used to personally identify or contact an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name, personal profile, address and email.
- International Transfers. The Services are hosted on third party servers located in Israel. The Company reserves the right to change the location of the servers of the Services and in the event the Services may be hosted on third party servers located in USA, you agree that you may be transferring Personal Information to the United States.
- Collection of Personal Information. We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Account. In order to use the Services you are required to create an account (“Account”), and in order to do, you shall provide us with your name, email, and other information. If you create your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for the activity in your Account, and for keeping your password secure. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to your Account. We may allow you to access your Account via third party log-in platforms (each, a “Third Party Account”), although the use of Third Party Accounts is subject to the relevant third party’s information practices and may involve our access to your information (including Personal Information) in such Third Party Accounts.
- Payments.The Services may include the option to purchase certain products or services from us. If you make such purchases, we will require information from you to complete the transaction. Such information may include Personal Information such as a credit card number and billing information and such use by us shall be made solely in connection with process payment made by you in connection with the Services. We may use third party service providers to process payments on our behalf and you affirmative consent for such use. We do not control how such third party service providers use Personal Information they receive and you agree to be bound by such third parties’ privacy policies.
- ‘Contact Us’ and General Contact. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, email us, or contact us in any other way via the Services, you may be required to provide us with Personal Information.
- We may use your Personal Information to: (a) administer the Services; (b) improve or develop the Services and provide any related customization or maintenance services thereto; (c) personalize your experience and customize content while; (d) contact you; and (e) identify and authenticate your access to the Services; and you affirmative consent for such use.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future service-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails that we send. We may still, however, respond to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails that are connected to your use of the Service. Disabling or otherwise blocking certain tracking technologies may have the effect of restricting or delaying your use of the Service.
- Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide Personal Information, you may be unable to use certain parts or the whole the Services.
- Access to Information/Accuracy.We wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you have an Account you can log in and remove or modify your information. In general, if you would like to remove or modify any of your Personal Information, you may submit a request to email@example.com. The email should include adequate details to handle the request.
- Links to other applications. The App may contain links to third party applications that are not owned or controlled by us. We are neither responsible nor liable for the privacy practices or the content of third party applications, and you visit them at your own risk.
- Children’s Privacy. The Services are not structured to attract children under the age of 13. Accordingly, we do not intend to, nor knowingly, collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register or create any Account and please do not send us any information whatsoever about yourself. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Merger or Sale. If we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information that we have collected as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or similar event, we may not be able to control how Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.
- Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information that we collect, receive and store. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.